------∞@∞--------∞@∞------------∞@∞--------∞@∞------------∞@∞--------∞@∞-------
{ By small and simple things are great things brought to pass } 37:6
-----∞@∞--------∞@∞------------∞@∞--------∞@∞------------∞@∞--------∞@∞-------

Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Baking Goodness

Last night our RS got together at Meredith's(counselor) house for a baking lesson. We were learning to make and bake our own French bread! It is such an easy recipe the only non-normal thing most ppl wouldn't have in there house is yeast. It was easy and nice to know that I don't have to go buy it anymore...why when I can make it fast and fresh. Its perfect because tonight Im making my favorite...Veggie Lasagna! Im so proud of myself...I made homemade bread! Aren't they beautiful?
If any body is interested I am happy to share the recipe. Let me know!
Happy Baking :0)

3 comments:

Wendi and Matt said...

I would love to know the recipe!! Thanks

the little Vinings ; ) said...

I would like the recipe too... but just so you know, yeast is and should be a normal ingrediant in your home! I say this because you need it for most breads and your FOOD STORAGE! You know me and food storage... got to have it~ Ohh and keep it in the freezer it will last longer!

The "Curby Clan" said...

hey, i want the recipe too. and the recipe for your veggie lasagna. I know what you mean about keeping yeast. It seems I always have it unless it's the day I want to make fresh bread.
Brit

translator

We shall build upon the rock of our Redeemer

We shall build upon the rock of our Redeemer

Shoppity Bop

  • Deepdiscount.com
  • Dollar Tree
  • Ebay
  • Etsy
  • Forever 21
  • JC Penney
  • Mervyn's
  • MiaBellina.com
  • Michaels
  • Rave
  • Ribbons and Lace

See how many have visited me!