Of course as a women I am always trying to improve my look, test waters, try new styles...because I like to and its fun to find out what I like most. My Favorite book lately is called Color Me Beautiful's Looking your Best. Got it on half.com while back for 3 bucks! I read it and found out my colors...my seasons...whats Me.
Im: Light Summer
This is my color palette
I am: light Spring
This is my other color palette
This just means that these colors are all I should stick to if I want to wear my colors, not my colors wear me. Including make-up too. Most ppl have two seasons, more of one than the other but you get the idea.
Im learning so many things I wasn't aware of before! I recommend every women to get this book. Ebay, half.com, amazon, someplace, somewhere this book is sold. Yes, Its outdated but the rules still apply.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Oh and my favorite Soda is D.P.!!!!!!!! 23 flavors of yum-ness :o)


No comments:
Post a Comment