------∞@∞--------∞@∞------------∞@∞--------∞@∞------------∞@∞--------∞@∞-------
{ By small and simple things are great things brought to pass } 37:6
-----∞@∞--------∞@∞------------∞@∞--------∞@∞------------∞@∞--------∞@∞-------

Friday, September 26, 2008

Crunch Crunch, munch munch

Mr. F(sean) and I were at Costco the other day and Sean had insisted that I try these chips. Not just any chips but brown rice chips. "Yuck!", I thought, but okay only because if theres any way that I can find to avoid wheat might as well try. (If you don't know me...I burp and bloat alot after eating foods that contain wheat in them, im pretty sure I have a wheat allergy.) Am Not kidding about that, I totally look pregnant after eating Pasta!!! So as to my surprise they tasted pretty good :O) I was very excited because they cost less than 3 dollars a bag. If you're at Costco they are a must try...they taste really good...kinda like corn nuts.

1 comment:

Erna said...

I an not a huge fan of chips unless, they are fried tortilla chips and salsa. I bought these chips awhile ago (always looking for healthy snacks)and I loved them too. I knew they tasted like something familiar but couldn't put my finger on it. You are so right! They do taste like corn nuts.

Missed a post???click here

translator

We shall build upon the rock of our Redeemer

We shall build upon the rock of our Redeemer

Shoppity Bop

  • Deepdiscount.com
  • Dollar Tree
  • Ebay
  • Etsy
  • Forever 21
  • JC Penney
  • Mervyn's
  • MiaBellina.com
  • Michaels
  • Rave
  • Ribbons and Lace

See how many have visited me!