------∞@∞--------∞@∞------------∞@∞--------∞@∞------------∞@∞--------∞@∞-------
{ By small and simple things are great things brought to pass } 37:6
-----∞@∞--------∞@∞------------∞@∞--------∞@∞------------∞@∞--------∞@∞-------

Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Couleur aka Color

I was getting ready to put Emmery down for a nap when I walked into her room to find this.
A beautiful rainbow in her room. I looked around as to what could have caused this beautiful occurrence and found that my CD sitting on the bookshelf was in the direct path of the Sunlight seeping through the blinds.
It was so awing I had to take a picture. It hasn't happened before, so I think it must be the sun beginning to change path. I said to Emmery "look baby its a rainbow!". Course, she didn't understand as to where I was pointing to...but she was amused at my enthusiasm and began to giggle. Little misses, such a lady bug.

No comments:

Missed a post???click here

translator

We shall build upon the rock of our Redeemer

We shall build upon the rock of our Redeemer

Shoppity Bop

  • Deepdiscount.com
  • Dollar Tree
  • Ebay
  • Etsy
  • Forever 21
  • JC Penney
  • Mervyn's
  • MiaBellina.com
  • Michaels
  • Rave
  • Ribbons and Lace

See how many have visited me!