------∞@∞--------∞@∞------------∞@∞--------∞@∞------------∞@∞--------∞@∞-------
{ By small and simple things are great things brought to pass } 37:6
-----∞@∞--------∞@∞------------∞@∞--------∞@∞------------∞@∞--------∞@∞-------

Sunday, September 21, 2008

The Mysterious Mr. "F"...

Ah yes, the mysterious Mr. F., As they would say in Sense and Sensibility, is coming back home tonight. (mmm...I kinda like the sound of that, Mr F) He is going to mysteriously appear late around 8.30pm. Wow, It has been the first time we have been apart since marriage. He has been sorely missed but all the more welcoming to come!!!:-) I believe a big, whopping' kiss is in store for him. XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXO infinite See ya soon Mr. F....giggle, giggle....the wait is killing me. ps. I just love Sense and Sensibility <3....supremely a happy ending and so it shall be for me!

No comments:

Missed a post???click here

translator

We shall build upon the rock of our Redeemer

We shall build upon the rock of our Redeemer

Shoppity Bop

  • Deepdiscount.com
  • Dollar Tree
  • Ebay
  • Etsy
  • Forever 21
  • JC Penney
  • Mervyn's
  • MiaBellina.com
  • Michaels
  • Rave
  • Ribbons and Lace

See how many have visited me!