------∞@∞--------∞@∞------------∞@∞--------∞@∞------------∞@∞--------∞@∞-------
{ By small and simple things are great things brought to pass } 37:6
-----∞@∞--------∞@∞------------∞@∞--------∞@∞------------∞@∞--------∞@∞-------

Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Meet my Family Room...Welcome!

Well here I am again remembering to take pictures of the rooms in my house when they are clean and presentable. (just for my sake). I love my red walls and our soft comfy couch to off set the intensity it gives off...yet I found that red accents on the couch and walls worked out nice. Since my downstairs is piratically one big room I came to terms that maybe the best solution was to blend up all the colors to match. I have black appliances and so the black curtains help with that along with iron candle holders. And since my kitchen counter was beige I painted in an "L" that color. Now you have to remember the flash on the camera confuses the colors...but you get the picture. And yes we have two TVs now(it was passed down to us)...however no where to put it except right there on the coffee table. Shucks. Oh well, some day we'll afford a nice entertainment table for it to sit on.
I poor plain red wall is longing for company but i just can't decide what I want to do with it. I'm thinking that clock will eventually have to move.
*****Random******
One day its my dream to have happy red kitchen cabinets.

No comments:

Missed a post???click here

translator

We shall build upon the rock of our Redeemer

We shall build upon the rock of our Redeemer

Shoppity Bop

  • Deepdiscount.com
  • Dollar Tree
  • Ebay
  • Etsy
  • Forever 21
  • JC Penney
  • Mervyn's
  • MiaBellina.com
  • Michaels
  • Rave
  • Ribbons and Lace

See how many have visited me!