------∞@∞--------∞@∞------------∞@∞--------∞@∞------------∞@∞--------∞@∞-------
{ By small and simple things are great things brought to pass } 37:6
-----∞@∞--------∞@∞------------∞@∞--------∞@∞------------∞@∞--------∞@∞-------

Thursday, September 11, 2008

Crepes

Every week or so Emmery and I enjoy some yummy crepes for breakfast(aka-french thin pancakes). I love them b/c they are so easy and fast to make and you can add anything on them...sweet cream and fruit, butter/ syrup, jam, powdered sugar, honey, PB, etc. Funny because I like to make a batch and then freeze them and when I want one I broil it or microwave it and its good. I always catch myself calling them "Creeps" ha ha I just have to laugh at myself. Heres the reciepe if anybody wants it:
1 cup flour
1/2 cup milk
2 tbs soft butter
3 eggs
2tbs water
1/2 tsp salt
Mix flour, milk, butter, eggs, water, & salt with fork in whipping motion till blended. A blender might work..you can try it. Then pour small amount of mix in frying pan (think thin)on med heat and tip and swivel pan till mixture covers pan(like so, below). Flip w/ spactula when little holes form.

No comments:

Missed a post???click here

translator

We shall build upon the rock of our Redeemer

We shall build upon the rock of our Redeemer

Shoppity Bop

  • Deepdiscount.com
  • Dollar Tree
  • Ebay
  • Etsy
  • Forever 21
  • JC Penney
  • Mervyn's
  • MiaBellina.com
  • Michaels
  • Rave
  • Ribbons and Lace

See how many have visited me!