------∞@∞--------∞@∞------------∞@∞--------∞@∞------------∞@∞--------∞@∞-------
{ By small and simple things are great things brought to pass } 37:6
-----∞@∞--------∞@∞------------∞@∞--------∞@∞------------∞@∞--------∞@∞-------

Monday, September 22, 2008

"Bow Hater"

Just a regular Sunday morning and a mama who can't help but wanna take a few pictures before church. I love these shots...however (below) i wish was more clear. But I love the way the dress hangs I love her pose here. he he My poor bald baby...oh well..she looks younger longer. You are more beautiful to me everyday.
Luvs

1 comment:

the little Vinings ; ) said...

Since I don't have a little girl, I don't understand the whole thing. Boys are soooo limited in what you can do with their looks. But I can tell you I was bald until I was 2 almost 3, and my mom had the same problem with me... Now I have too much hair, that's why I've kept it short! But, I now love all the little hair things... so, maybe Emmery will feel the same way as she getts older! There's always hope!

Missed a post???click here

translator

We shall build upon the rock of our Redeemer

We shall build upon the rock of our Redeemer

Shoppity Bop

  • Deepdiscount.com
  • Dollar Tree
  • Ebay
  • Etsy
  • Forever 21
  • JC Penney
  • Mervyn's
  • MiaBellina.com
  • Michaels
  • Rave
  • Ribbons and Lace

See how many have visited me!