I am sooo excited...today I just bought my first thing from Etsy.com! These gorgeous cute swirly earrings. I saw them and fell for them. I thought about them alot...and you know if that happens it means no matter what you're gonna get em sooner or later. They are simply buttons that she silver plated, painted red and put backings on. It opened a door in my head.."hmmm...maybe I could make my own earrings too!" Aren't they just...!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!(sigh)
------∞@∞--------∞@∞------------∞@∞--------∞@∞------------∞@∞--------∞@∞-------
{ By small and simple things are great things brought to pass } 37:6
-----∞@∞--------∞@∞------------∞@∞--------∞@∞------------∞@∞--------∞@∞-------
Tuesday, September 30, 2008
My first buy
I am sooo excited...today I just bought my first thing from Etsy.com! These gorgeous cute swirly earrings. I saw them and fell for them. I thought about them alot...and you know if that happens it means no matter what you're gonna get em sooner or later. They are simply buttons that she silver plated, painted red and put backings on. It opened a door in my head.."hmmm...maybe I could make my own earrings too!" Aren't they just...!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!(sigh)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Missed a post???click here
-
▼
2008
(182)
-
▼
September
(34)
- My Favorite
- My first buy
- Simple Reminders
- B-Balls
- Whatta Mop!
- my FavOrite
- Investigating
- Get it, get it, GET IT!
- Crunch Crunch, munch munch
- My Favorite
- My Favorite
- The clever workings of Sean's brain
- Couleur aka Color
- Good VS EviL..yes, I have an opinion
- "Bow Hater"
- The Mysterious Mr. "F"...
- Saturday's Good Buys
- TGIF...so now what?
- Mom, where are we going?
- Meet my Family Room...Welcome!
- Cheesy and Crunchy...Sign me up
- A sad Story...but a miracle non the less
- A much needed mop
- Remembering 9/11
- After the "freak" storm
- Whatta STORM!
- Crepes
- Aeropostale coupons up for grabs
- Buzz-y as a Bee
- Celebrating is Liberating
- Help...no urgency
- The weekend
- Bad news for us Twilighters
- On the road to Recovery
-
▼
September
(34)
translator
We shall build upon the rock of our Redeemer
Shoppity Bop
- Deepdiscount.com
- Dollar Tree
- Ebay
- Etsy
- Forever 21
- JC Penney
- Mervyn's
- MiaBellina.com
- Michaels
- Rave
- Ribbons and Lace
No comments:
Post a Comment