------∞@∞--------∞@∞------------∞@∞--------∞@∞------------∞@∞--------∞@∞-------
{ By small and simple things are great things brought to pass } 37:6
-----∞@∞--------∞@∞------------∞@∞--------∞@∞------------∞@∞--------∞@∞-------

Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Help...no urgency

I need to know how to make these things...who can teach me...Ashley? somebody? Please...Emmery keeps taking them off of the oven gets them dirty or lost and Im sick of washing my hands and having no towel to dry them with.

1 comment:

Ashley said...

I have never made those before, I have one my grandma made me but I don't think she makes them anymore due to her health. I'll ask my mom if she knows

Missed a post???click here

translator

We shall build upon the rock of our Redeemer

We shall build upon the rock of our Redeemer

Shoppity Bop

  • Deepdiscount.com
  • Dollar Tree
  • Ebay
  • Etsy
  • Forever 21
  • JC Penney
  • Mervyn's
  • MiaBellina.com
  • Michaels
  • Rave
  • Ribbons and Lace

See how many have visited me!