I had no idea that this happened here in Mesa, probably because I don't watch the news. But I was missing out on a blog worth reading, possibly life changing if you could hear the things she says. I know so very little about her but as I read more of her blog entries I realized I tend to have a negative outlook on simple life situations. Its my personal confession and in serious need of change thanks to her. Maybe something she says will change something in you too or not, but its worth it to get to know her, Stephanie, or Nie Nie. Please visit this site to understand more:
click on 'About Nie' on webpage.
Here is her blog, A MUST READ:
I have donated not just money but my prayers and thoughts. If you are reading this right now please pray for this family who is in dire need, even fast if able.
No comments:
Post a Comment