------∞@∞--------∞@∞------------∞@∞--------∞@∞------------∞@∞--------∞@∞-------
{ By small and simple things are great things brought to pass } 37:6
-----∞@∞--------∞@∞------------∞@∞--------∞@∞------------∞@∞--------∞@∞-------

Wednesday, September 24, 2008

The clever workings of Sean's brain

The best suprise happened to me yesterday. Sean heard me talking about how much I wanted that steam mop and yesterday told me he brought a present home. But firts lemme clue you in as to how it went down: ********************************************************* Sean: "Come down stairs, I have a present for you."
Me : "okay, okay, I'm coming" In my head I'm thinking...didn't Sean tell me that he went to Costco today for lunch???oh no he didn't...did he buy me that mop! as I'm coming down the stairs..
Me: "Sean? you didn't buy that mop did you?thats like 60 dollars!"
Sean: "oh no, sorry babe, I got you this"
Shows me a black office bag .
Me: "um, gee... thanks! Not sure it would be as useful to me as it would be for you...
didn't you say you wished you had a church bag to carry your stuff in?"
Sean: "oh yeah, you're right, well never mind then.sorry"
Me:"Sean, you're such a goober" Then all of a sudden he grabs the closet door where we were standing and pulls out this box from the closet. Me: "oh you big fat liar!" smacked him on the arm playfully.
Im really excited inside but a little upset too b/c I know that now wasn't the time to buy it...but the excitement overcame. Do you see how my husband can be such a goober? He plays it off as he's so sleek and cunning. ha ha What a guy! I love him and I love his little tricks he plays on me. Thanks babe for the surprise gift! I love you! side note* day b/4 I cleaned the bathrooms but avoided mopping them. Me: "See, I knew there was a reason why I didn't mop yesterday." :-)

1 comment:

the little Vinings ; ) said...

What a nice husband... making your job easier!

Missed a post???click here

translator

We shall build upon the rock of our Redeemer

We shall build upon the rock of our Redeemer

Shoppity Bop

  • Deepdiscount.com
  • Dollar Tree
  • Ebay
  • Etsy
  • Forever 21
  • JC Penney
  • Mervyn's
  • MiaBellina.com
  • Michaels
  • Rave
  • Ribbons and Lace

See how many have visited me!