This is a picture from our Honeymoon in Hawaii. We took a tour bus around the island. We got front row seats of the bus..it was nice b/c we were the last to board but since there wasn't anymore room and no handicapped we got "reserved seating". This is a shot on one of our camera phones.
A fun little random tag that my friend Jen did on her blog and I copy cat(ed). Wish mine was as cute as hers. You find the 4th picture of the 4th folder. Ta da!
Give a little tid bit about the photo.
2 comments:
That's adorable. I'm stil crazy jealous that you went to Hawaii
What Island were you on!? The picture on the side bar looks like the Hiltion Hotel in Hawaii, where hubby's sister & hubby stayed! Just curious!
*Hubby and I got married in Hawaii and had our honeymoon there. LOL
Post a Comment