------∞@∞--------∞@∞------------∞@∞--------∞@∞------------∞@∞--------∞@∞-------
{ By small and simple things are great things brought to pass } 37:6
-----∞@∞--------∞@∞------------∞@∞--------∞@∞------------∞@∞--------∞@∞-------

Wednesday, October 8, 2008

my favorite

These past two weeks I've been enjoying new headbands. But these are different...they are thinner, cuter, dependable, adorning, and helpful. I seemed to have misplaced my green one darn it all. An added bonus: they're cheap, Walmart, 2 1/2 $$$. Great for doing housework or looking cute or for what the heck. Wish I would have gotten them sooner.

Heres my Profile for the day in my Lellow won!

But Headbands...You aint got nothin' on one of Emmery's Kisses...

these are also my Favorite. :-(B Plantin' a Big One on Mama...Luvs :0)

No comments:

translator

We shall build upon the rock of our Redeemer

We shall build upon the rock of our Redeemer

Shoppity Bop

  • Deepdiscount.com
  • Dollar Tree
  • Ebay
  • Etsy
  • Forever 21
  • JC Penney
  • Mervyn's
  • MiaBellina.com
  • Michaels
  • Rave
  • Ribbons and Lace

See how many have visited me!