------∞@∞--------∞@∞------------∞@∞--------∞@∞------------∞@∞--------∞@∞-------
{ By small and simple things are great things brought to pass } 37:6
-----∞@∞--------∞@∞------------∞@∞--------∞@∞------------∞@∞--------∞@∞-------
Monday, October 6, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Missed a post???click here
-
▼
2008
(182)
-
▼
October
(22)
- its the 31st!
- To-Do
- The time has come
- a Fun tag
- A testimony we ALL need to hear
- Cut, Carve, and Glow
- Rachel's Birthday
- Update
- Do you suffer as I do?
- Don't you just love baby showers?
- You melt my wax
- Evening Festivities
- my favorite
- Nie nie
- A Day with Daddy
- WANTED
- Look with your eyes and you will see
- Fruits of our Labors
- A Mama sGotta have skills
- Here let me bend over so you can kick me
- My Favorite: the story of a bottle and a girl
- Baking Goodness
-
▼
October
(22)
translator
We shall build upon the rock of our Redeemer
Shoppity Bop
- Deepdiscount.com
- Dollar Tree
- Ebay
- Etsy
- Forever 21
- JC Penney
- Mervyn's
- MiaBellina.com
- Michaels
- Rave
- Ribbons and Lace

Take my hand and we'll journey together





3 comments:
I am trying to figure out how that fourth picture was even taking... someone laying on their back, I guess?
Looks like everyone's doing great. :) Sean - I was remembering today like four years ago at Filiberto's we had a little "disagreement" about Kerry and Bush. Ha! Looking back, I'm pretty sure they both stunk. :)
I think parks were one of the greatest inventions!
Very cute pics!
Hey ashley! I'm so sorry I've never written you back! You guys are so cute! and so is your little guy!!!
Post a Comment