------∞@∞--------∞@∞------------∞@∞--------∞@∞------------∞@∞--------∞@∞-------
{ By small and simple things are great things brought to pass } 37:6
-----∞@∞--------∞@∞------------∞@∞--------∞@∞------------∞@∞--------∞@∞-------

Monday, October 27, 2008

The time has come

The time has come for a post.
The time has come for a transformation
The time has come for most
To make an alteration
**********************************
Off with the knobs! No gassing us today missy, nope nope.

2 comments:

Steve and Erin Larsen said...

Hey Ashley! Oh how I wish you could have gone to the Mindy Gledhill concert! It was amazing! We got front row seats because we are related the the Nielson's. Christian is my 2nd cousin. :)

Jen said...

Yeah for your tag!
I'm glad I don't have to deal with the knob issue w/ Katelyn:)
Good luck & don't lose the knobs:)

translator

We shall build upon the rock of our Redeemer

We shall build upon the rock of our Redeemer

Shoppity Bop

  • Deepdiscount.com
  • Dollar Tree
  • Ebay
  • Etsy
  • Forever 21
  • JC Penney
  • Mervyn's
  • MiaBellina.com
  • Michaels
  • Rave
  • Ribbons and Lace

See how many have visited me!