------∞@∞--------∞@∞------------∞@∞--------∞@∞------------∞@∞--------∞@∞-------
{ By small and simple things are great things brought to pass } 37:6
-----∞@∞--------∞@∞------------∞@∞--------∞@∞------------∞@∞--------∞@∞-------

Sunday, October 19, 2008

Rachel's Birthday

Rachel is my dear (SIL) and the only sister left down here in AZ. We celebrated her birthday by going to the yum yum BBQ place called FAMOUS DAVE'S and it was Goooood. Sean and I enjoyed getting messy enjoying our whole rack of ribs while Emmery got to try bits here and there of what we had: Golden Corn Bread muffins, Salty French fry goodness, and Plump-shish-squirt-in-your-eye sweet Corn on the Cob.
Then it was suprise time...curtesty of the resturant we were treated to a fire spoutin' chocolet swirl ice cream(which I had to respectfully refuse), it was nice to watch her smile as it came in to greet her.

The End was a success...in Emm's opinion! :0)

*side note: for respect for Rachel I did not post any pictures of her...she hates them.

Later we came back to Grandma's house to enjoy some Cheesecake and homemade Pumpkin Pie. Thanks for the Night out.

1 comment:

the little Vinings ; ) said...

Tell rachel I said happy b-day to her too! I really enjoyed talking to her at Emmery's bday party! She is so nice, and it was great to have so many travel experiances in common! Again let her know we said happy birthday!
ps did you know that it was shaun's too?

translator

We shall build upon the rock of our Redeemer

We shall build upon the rock of our Redeemer

Shoppity Bop

  • Deepdiscount.com
  • Dollar Tree
  • Ebay
  • Etsy
  • Forever 21
  • JC Penney
  • Mervyn's
  • MiaBellina.com
  • Michaels
  • Rave
  • Ribbons and Lace

See how many have visited me!