------∞@∞--------∞@∞------------∞@∞--------∞@∞------------∞@∞--------∞@∞-------
{ By small and simple things are great things brought to pass } 37:6
-----∞@∞--------∞@∞------------∞@∞--------∞@∞------------∞@∞--------∞@∞-------

Friday, October 17, 2008

Update

I am going to try to make this brief. So far I have not had a panic attack since Wednesday..but daily I still deal with my issue along with on-again/off-again chest pains. Today I am pleased to say that I left my house and went to THREE different places!!! That was a big step for me. I was really proud of myself when I went to this local farmers market and even though it was gross and reminded me of mexico, I still went in and shopped. Even standing in the long line I did great. Today has definitely been different and better. It must be prayers b/c today I've actually felt normal again. However, I am still very tired and must catch some Zzzzzzzz. I've got plans for help set in motion but its going to take time. Thank you for those who sent comforting words. I really appreciate them and when I read them I forget my issue. Thank you and I hope for a sunny future. Ashley ...Luvs :o)

1 comment:

The Pritchard Party said...

I hope things continue to get better for you. That's would be so scary for me!

translator

We shall build upon the rock of our Redeemer

We shall build upon the rock of our Redeemer

Shoppity Bop

  • Deepdiscount.com
  • Dollar Tree
  • Ebay
  • Etsy
  • Forever 21
  • JC Penney
  • Mervyn's
  • MiaBellina.com
  • Michaels
  • Rave
  • Ribbons and Lace

See how many have visited me!