------∞@∞--------∞@∞------------∞@∞--------∞@∞------------∞@∞--------∞@∞-------
{ By small and simple things are great things brought to pass } 37:6
-----∞@∞--------∞@∞------------∞@∞--------∞@∞------------∞@∞--------∞@∞-------

Sunday, January 11, 2009

I can't believe she came!

My Georgian Sister came to visit.
Can't think of much to say other than I enjoyed every minute of it. Thank you CHRIS!

First night hanging out we held a little baby shower for her. See she got showered with a baby too! J/k Sean and Brittney had a lot of good conversations which makes me think that if they still lived here we'd be over their house alot. The next evening we spend at Macayo's.(Friday)

It was a fun night.

Then after dinner Sean and I were not satisfied that the night was over at 8:50. So instead we picked up Emmery and headed out to my parent's house where she stayed. It was nice to have one on one time with her. Sean and Britt made Puppy chow, then we played a game of Life all of us(mom, sean, britt, and me), and best of all we stayed up late talking. Poor Emmery didn't go down for bed so she partied with us too. We didn't get to bed till one in the morning!!!

While during her stay I spent as much time with her as I could. After all she is my sister who lives so far away...who wouldn't right? We spent time at the mall, the Name brand exchange, my house, parent's house(twice), dinner, Twilight the movie, California pizza place for a luncheon, then last night we spent the rest of the time with her at my other sisters house. We played lots of games and ate puppy chow, crackers, chips and salsa, and yummy peach crunch w/ ice cream! Oh it was so much fun. I hated that she had to leave on plane for Georgia today. Sad feelings got to me. But I have to remember its not the end of the world...I will see her again someday. I love you Britt, will see you soon!

And thats my story.

PS.

A special Thanks to my wonderful husband who made it possible for me to see her as often as I could. He sacrifecd the car so that I could drive to my hearts content.

Thanks Babe!

2 comments:

Callie Thurell said...

That sounds like a lot of fun!

The "Curby Clan" said...

Hey Ash,
can you send me these pics in an attachment. I would love to have them. I absolutely loved being out there with you all. love ya sis.
brit

translator

We shall build upon the rock of our Redeemer

We shall build upon the rock of our Redeemer

Shoppity Bop

  • Deepdiscount.com
  • Dollar Tree
  • Ebay
  • Etsy
  • Forever 21
  • JC Penney
  • Mervyn's
  • MiaBellina.com
  • Michaels
  • Rave
  • Ribbons and Lace

See how many have visited me!