------∞@∞--------∞@∞------------∞@∞--------∞@∞------------∞@∞--------∞@∞-------
{ By small and simple things are great things brought to pass } 37:6
-----∞@∞--------∞@∞------------∞@∞--------∞@∞------------∞@∞--------∞@∞-------

Friday, January 16, 2009

Obession Confession

I've come to this realization a lot(lately) but never actually understood why?
The question at hand is...
Why do I always choose green?

...I wear GREEN...

...I adorn GREEN...

...I eat GREEN...(thats a pistachio in case yr wondering)

...I organize my green with GREEN...

...I tell time with GREEN...

...I communicate with GREEN...

(oh, yes indeedy my phone is green)

Gosh!!! yOu'd think I'd oWn a pAir of gReEn shoes for crying ouT loUd!!!
Hmmm...future purchase in cue
...Maybe my hair should be green...Eeh? eh?
Heckers!, I even Clean with GREEN!
Gimme green nail polish...I'd wear it
:::(Sigh):::
Well, I think its clear as daylight my favorite color is...
GREEN
GREEN
GREEN
Do you have an obsession Confession?

5 comments:

Jen said...

That's definitely an obsession, indeed.

Let's see, so i have one? Not that i can think of off the top of my head. I kinda wish i did though :)

Megan said...

Green is a color for the sophisticated, of course. That's why you choose it. So many nice things are green.

Thanks for stopping by Remarks from Sparks. I'm happy to have you any time! Words can be sneaky little beasts, dashing off when we need them most, so I'm honored to hear that I was able to capture them on your behalf.

And I simply must say that in life offline you would most certainly not be intimidated by little me. I'm the one who generally finds myself intimidated. By the beautiful. By the smart. By the energetic. You're actually in good company.

Lara said...

Saw your link from Meg's and had to say I'm the same exact way. I have green everything... well, except the money kind.

the little Vinings ; ) said...

I am that way about green, red, and black! I really like Christmas colors I guess!

Loric said...

Yes. My obsession is blue!(but you already know that.):)
You ought to look into color therapy (or something like that.) I remember coming across an article or book once that defined colors and why we're attracted to certain ones, powers associated with colors, something like that. Interesting read as I recall. . .

translator

We shall build upon the rock of our Redeemer

We shall build upon the rock of our Redeemer

Shoppity Bop

  • Deepdiscount.com
  • Dollar Tree
  • Ebay
  • Etsy
  • Forever 21
  • JC Penney
  • Mervyn's
  • MiaBellina.com
  • Michaels
  • Rave
  • Ribbons and Lace

See how many have visited me!