------∞@∞--------∞@∞------------∞@∞--------∞@∞------------∞@∞--------∞@∞-------
{ By small and simple things are great things brought to pass } 37:6
-----∞@∞--------∞@∞------------∞@∞--------∞@∞------------∞@∞--------∞@∞-------

Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Bug

Dear Mr Bug,
I know you have been enjoying your stay here in Emmery's body but it's been two whole days already! I do believe you have over stayed your visit. With the runs, no eating, and the "night" episode I do believe poor Emmery has had enough! Please take all of your belongings; we wouldn't want to inconvenience you by coming back to pick up your remnants. And FYI,
You Are NOT Welcome back ever again!
Sincerest regards,
Emmery's Mommy

2 comments:

Jen said...

Poor thing. I hope she gets better soon.

Callie Thurell said...

Those are beautiful pics!

translator

We shall build upon the rock of our Redeemer

We shall build upon the rock of our Redeemer

Shoppity Bop

  • Deepdiscount.com
  • Dollar Tree
  • Ebay
  • Etsy
  • Forever 21
  • JC Penney
  • Mervyn's
  • MiaBellina.com
  • Michaels
  • Rave
  • Ribbons and Lace

See how many have visited me!