------∞@∞--------∞@∞------------∞@∞--------∞@∞------------∞@∞--------∞@∞-------
{ By small and simple things are great things brought to pass } 37:6
-----∞@∞--------∞@∞------------∞@∞--------∞@∞------------∞@∞--------∞@∞-------

Tuesday, January 20, 2009

The Winds of Change

Oh where to start? I've got a plate full. ::::It's official...we are moving! :::: Well, that is moving "out". It appears that in order for us to get a house it is in order that we must first sell or rent out our current residence. Selling doesn't exactly sound like an option considering the ones for sale in our complex can't sell. So what would be the point in adding ourselves to that list? Trying to make two payments wouldn't taste to good in our smoothie. In conclusion, the plan is that here in two weeks give or take we'll be packing our belongings and put it in storage. This means that we'll be temporarily resting our heads at Sean's mother's house. Time frame? Well we are hoping for just a couple of months, pray no later than summer we'll be in our future home. Now granted I am not exactly excited about the part where we share a home with my MIL but I am very grateful for her to open her doors to us. Its a great match...she gets company...and we get a place to stay while in limbo. You see, she is an empty Nester now...and so it has been difficult for her to gulp.
:::Change:::
Yes change is in motion. That means I need to start organizing our crap 'round here. Yeah spring cleaning came a little earlier for us this year. yay! not! No, no really, its fine. For a change, we'll finally be able to save our money. For a change, we'll have a backyard for Emm to play in.
:::Change:::
Sean has been managing his team at work in replace of his boss these past two months. The superiors have taken notice that there team has gone from 4th to Top Performing team in his division. Sean is a very good daddy over there at work: giving all of himself and thinking only of others. The superiors have taken notice of his diligence and determination to keep his team a float while the boss is "out". So it is in due time that they will be giving him a managing position. Yes, Manager. That means big over there at UOP. That means more time for us family and less stress for Sean to have to endure.
:::Change:::
That means our tires are calling out in distress..."Pleeaassee, change me! Im wearing thin, you'll never know when I'll give in!". Do you know how we'll be paying for that?
:::Change:::
Is it any news to anyone that we've been sharing a car for the past, oh i dunno, 8 months? (its awful btw, especially if you're used to the luxury of having two to begin with)Because if it is, well let me tell you my friends....that there piece of junk

is paying for our new tires, new laptop, new standing fan, AND moving supplies. We are selling a car for the first time and for the first time using Craig's List. In fact, within the first few hours we already had an offer...now all we do is wait till we can get together to exchange. The wait is making me anxious im so excited!

Change. What a word. Change can be so good, but can also bring a great many ill feelings too.

Welp, that means its time for me to put together a "To-do" list of daily tasks till the day arrives. So that means((((brace yourselves)))) I may not be here for a while, blog (:0(

Sniffle, sniffle, I know...its hard to hear...I'll miss you to. But just remember...its only for a little while.

I'll keep you posted when I can.

luvs :0)

5 comments:

Wendi and Matt said...

well change is good! I am experiencing it a bit over here and I am super excited for some reason (usually scared or hate it) But anyways i was going to tell you, we got our tires at costco.. and they were like 100 bucks cheaper than anywhere else and i looked everywhere! So its a good place and great tires! And I hope you find someone to rent your house.. Must be a little stressful but it will all work out! :) good luck at the in laws!

Ashley said...

WOW congrats I hope all works out, I know all about change my life is changing huge in a bout a week!!

The "Curby Clan" said...

Good luck with all that Ash!
I had to go for a long time without a car too. yeah it sucked- it gets better just very slowly sometimes.

The Pritchard Party said...

That is a lot of change to go through, but good for Sean and his job! That's not easy to work up to. And I understand somewhat how you feel. Ryan and I will be relocating to my parents house for a few months and will also be getting storage. Bring on the cleaning!

Loric said...

Oh Ashley! That's a lot of change! Good luck with all of that. I hope that a new home is soon on the horizon. Just remember, "breathe-in, breathe out." Deep breaths, one step at a time. Best Wishes!

translator

We shall build upon the rock of our Redeemer

We shall build upon the rock of our Redeemer

Shoppity Bop

  • Deepdiscount.com
  • Dollar Tree
  • Ebay
  • Etsy
  • Forever 21
  • JC Penney
  • Mervyn's
  • MiaBellina.com
  • Michaels
  • Rave
  • Ribbons and Lace

See how many have visited me!