I had thought about doing this but It just got too busy so I dropped it. To do a collage of photos celebrating the past year seemed like alot. But then I was given a boost when I saw my friend do it on her blog. The excitement and determination came back. So here it is for all to enjoy
A Walk Through 2008
Darn it all, i can't get it to work right...something with the code. So if you are interested please click HERE to view a brief slideshow.
Thanks for visiting!!!
------∞@∞--------∞@∞------------∞@∞--------∞@∞------------∞@∞--------∞@∞-------
{ By small and simple things are great things brought to pass } 37:6
-----∞@∞--------∞@∞------------∞@∞--------∞@∞------------∞@∞--------∞@∞-------
Tuesday, January 13, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Missed a post???click here
-
▼
2009
(193)
-
▼
January
(17)
- Fights, Ice, and puck
- Word Week
- Just my cup of Day
- The Winds of Change
- Alternatives please
- Obession Confession
- To eat or to Sweep? that is the question
- Up close and personal
- A hopeful
- Bug
- Looking back at a glance
- Something you didnt know you liked
- I can't believe she came!
- A little about ...
- Ahhhh..the Inlaws come to visit
- Uh...can't think of what to call this one???
- 2009 and Resolutions
-
▼
January
(17)
translator
We shall build upon the rock of our Redeemer
Shoppity Bop
- Deepdiscount.com
- Dollar Tree
- Ebay
- Etsy
- Forever 21
- JC Penney
- Mervyn's
- MiaBellina.com
- Michaels
- Rave
- Ribbons and Lace
1 comment:
WoW! That was pretty immpressive!
Helps you see just how much Emmery
has learned & grown & just how
much can happen in one year's time!
Quite a journey of time & events!
Great job putting it together!
Post a Comment