------∞@∞--------∞@∞------------∞@∞--------∞@∞------------∞@∞--------∞@∞-------
{ By small and simple things are great things brought to pass } 37:6
-----∞@∞--------∞@∞------------∞@∞--------∞@∞------------∞@∞--------∞@∞-------

Sunday, January 25, 2009

Word Week

Okay so Im not so bright ...not exactly your brightest crayon in the box gal but hey I try.(sorta)...so heres what Im gonna do. Learn to utilize(whoa big word for me, jk) that word of the week whenever possible. Im gonna call it Word Week..b/c I just can't think of anything clever to call it. so here it is: Fubsy :being chubby and somewhat squat. Im thinking ..Baby. Although, Emmery never really identified with fubsy...but this was the best pic I could come up with.
.~HAPPY 200TH POST~.

2 comments:

Jen said...

200th post! Congrats. Now you have made me want to see what i am at.

The "Curby Clan" said...

If you ever wanted to start a line of baby stuff, I think Fubsy would be a cute name. I think of baby too.

translator

We shall build upon the rock of our Redeemer

We shall build upon the rock of our Redeemer

Shoppity Bop

  • Deepdiscount.com
  • Dollar Tree
  • Ebay
  • Etsy
  • Forever 21
  • JC Penney
  • Mervyn's
  • MiaBellina.com
  • Michaels
  • Rave
  • Ribbons and Lace

See how many have visited me!