Okay, so I am not sure how long it takes...but does anybody know how long it takes to acquire a taste???
Ya see, I've had the desire to drink herbal tea since I had read Meg's Blog (post) about tea. Herbal tea has alot of benefits for you but here is how I see it. Its good for me and its another way for me to intake water...which if you didn't know is a task difficult for me to do. For whatever reason I don't care to drink water. Well obviously it takes a toll on ones body if you don't get your water intake. This effect manifest itself in many different ways in me. Besides my doctor says Im near dehydration..
I stopped by Fresh & Easy and picked up this Yogi tea brand...it was either that or strawberry but it just so happens that I was getting a cold. So I figured, eh, why not? It sure does taste awful..but its bearable. And I am hoping that if I drink it everyday I'll acquire a taste for it.
Do you think that maybe if I bought a cute tea cup to go with the tea that that would help me to drink it????((((((sigh))))))
Do any of you have any suggestions how to intake water??Besides the obvious answer.
I need some tricks please.
2 comments:
I HATE tea!
I prefer hydrating with a good fruit/vegie smoothie. Not only are you getting water from what you add to the smoothie but also the water that is naturally in the fruit.
People who are eating enough fresh fruits and vegetables don't need to "drink" as much water because they are getting hydrated through there diet.
Let's talk about tea. You gotta find the right flavor for you.
From Yogi Tea I love Tahitian Vanilla Hazelnut, Egyptian Licorice, Fasting, and Mayan Cocoa Spice. I've had the Detox "flavor," and tossed after the first cup. Yuck. It's like anything else; you have to find the right one for you.
Best of luck!
Post a Comment