------∞@∞--------∞@∞------------∞@∞--------∞@∞------------∞@∞--------∞@∞-------
{ By small and simple things are great things brought to pass } 37:6
-----∞@∞--------∞@∞------------∞@∞--------∞@∞------------∞@∞--------∞@∞-------

Monday, January 12, 2009

Something you didnt know you liked

I have to give a Special Thanks to my sister who gave me a wonderful present for Christmas. A movie. Not just a movie though, a movie I could watch over and over again. Like BBC's by Jane Austen. Sean and I both love to watch that movie anytime. But this movie is called North & South, which also happens to be made by BBC. North & South is different though...it's what you didn't see, what you didn't experience, what you might have forgotten about in our history's time. The other side to a perfect romance novel but still with trials and errors, an ignorant love relationship, and of course handsome ppl to play the parts. Okay so maybe im going on about nothing ...im not a critic that could write a review but I do know I love to watch this movie for some unknown reason. Just get ahold of it somehow: buy, rent, borrow...etc. P.s.- This Pride and Prejudice version is hands-down the best!...I don't care what all yall say. Collin, you make me drool!

1 comment:

Koren said...

I tried to watch North & South but I couldn't get into it, but if you say it's good...I will try again. Have you seen the new Sense and Sensibility? I love it!!! I do have to say though Matthew Macfayden makes me drool more than Collin. I'm glad you have that Darcy love though, not everyone understands it. He was the original Edward!

translator

We shall build upon the rock of our Redeemer

We shall build upon the rock of our Redeemer

Shoppity Bop

  • Deepdiscount.com
  • Dollar Tree
  • Ebay
  • Etsy
  • Forever 21
  • JC Penney
  • Mervyn's
  • MiaBellina.com
  • Michaels
  • Rave
  • Ribbons and Lace

See how many have visited me!