So as time ebbs and flows change takes place. A change for me would be a newly found love for Rice Krispies.
I have a bowl nearly every morning. I enjoy it because its low fat, 4 grams of sugar, filling and delicious. I don't add any sugar but some days i'll feel a little adventurous and add some pecan granola. For some reason I just can't stand any other kind of cereal in the mornings...it makes me feel sick and unmotivated. I tried protein shakes in the morning too but those just make it worse. Like i can almost feel it churning in my stomach. Im beginning to fear it may be the milk.

Here is Emmery in her new "Klingon" bib. As long as it works throw fashion out the door.

Here is a result from watching Rachael Ray. Its called "Leftover Crudites" . its great really, after a party usually there are left over veggies from the veggie tray or what not and you have so little time to eat them all. So all you do is combine them all in a dish pour over one cup Chicken Stock, add salt-pepper...add there is more to it but im too lazy...read here. Very very simple and good!

I did have to improvise a little...i didn't have the right cheese so i used colby jack instead. Note to self: to speed up the process stem veggies before baking.
She also did an Apricot-brandy glazed chicken...well, as for the Brandy i just left that out. Aint it beautiful!?

This is my first "perfect" Candy yams. Gorgeous and so good that even emmery kept eating etc.

It was a great meal and it surprised my mister man. Chef Ashley in the House!!!!!!!!!!
3 comments:
How domestic of you. I can't tell you when I last cooked a real meal at my house, poor boys, I am so not motivated to do it right now being pregnant and getting home at 6:30.
Way to go, I like the veggie dish- very creative!
wow there is some great ideas right there! Thanks a bunch i love it!
Post a Comment