------∞@∞--------∞@∞------------∞@∞--------∞@∞------------∞@∞--------∞@∞-------
{ By small and simple things are great things brought to pass } 37:6
-----∞@∞--------∞@∞------------∞@∞--------∞@∞------------∞@∞--------∞@∞-------

Thursday, January 22, 2009

Just my cup of Day

Breath In, Breath out
as I watch the clouds dance about
as if mind and senses wash clear
whilst my fingers ache for a piano
the day teasing me of my lack of one
***
Dear please, don't Shake me awake
Its days like these
I want to cozy up to Little Women
Float, drift, and pause
I feel a temporary release
Of the exile my mind encages itself in
Escape to time of simple life
Its farce, but real in me
So as long as I let it be
*** The skin of my neck shares the cool breeze
Of the wind and wet leaves
Beyond the window down the street
Lay a scattered but giving puddles
Its painted me my perfect portrait
Just my cup of tea
Filled with chocolates, crumpets, & blueberry scones
***
If only , no really, If ONLY
I had a glass jar to capture it all in
Snatch the lid on tight and screw it on til my skin hurts
Sweetly savor for a day not so giving
***
Im a bit to lazy to try to make you understand
To put into words that make sense
But for now, I don't care
Let me blabber and slur
***
I just tap my figures along this black keyboard
And continue to watch the papers on my desk quiver
As i noted earlier, the breeze is welcome in my house
***
And now I must put an end to this...for I wish to enjoy this day
Bid me Farewell

No comments:

translator

We shall build upon the rock of our Redeemer

We shall build upon the rock of our Redeemer

Shoppity Bop

  • Deepdiscount.com
  • Dollar Tree
  • Ebay
  • Etsy
  • Forever 21
  • JC Penney
  • Mervyn's
  • MiaBellina.com
  • Michaels
  • Rave
  • Ribbons and Lace

See how many have visited me!