Its a well keep house, generally. The carpets will need to be replaced ...but other then that...its a STEAL. It rests I believe on a quarter of an acre with a pool and gazebo. There is a roof deck over looking the mountains East. 2500 sq ft. Huge carport of which we hope to turn into a large garage. great storage. Good neighborhood. Minimal crime. Should be a great place to have a family. Inspections are taking place on Monday. We'll see what happens.
I was blessed to have grown up on a large plot of land...and I've always dreamed that I too someday could offer that to my kids. It looks like it may come true. All for $179,000! It was sold for 350k a few years back. Crazy, I know. I have to admit...i am a tad embarrassed to show the front to the house because its just.... well horribly out grown and landscaped. But would look fantastic with some love and dedication.
------∞@∞--------∞@∞------------∞@∞--------∞@∞------------∞@∞--------∞@∞-------
{ By small and simple things are great things brought to pass } 37:6
-----∞@∞--------∞@∞------------∞@∞--------∞@∞------------∞@∞--------∞@∞-------
Thursday, September 17, 2009
.......
WE Got Accepted! Our offer was accepted today!
We're getting a house!
Its a well keep house, generally. The carpets will need to be replaced ...but other then that...its a STEAL. It rests I believe on a quarter of an acre with a pool and gazebo. There is a roof deck over looking the mountains East. 2500 sq ft. Huge carport of which we hope to turn into a large garage. great storage. Good neighborhood. Minimal crime. Should be a great place to have a family. Inspections are taking place on Monday. We'll see what happens.
I was blessed to have grown up on a large plot of land...and I've always dreamed that I too someday could offer that to my kids. It looks like it may come true. All for $179,000! It was sold for 350k a few years back. Crazy, I know. I have to admit...i am a tad embarrassed to show the front to the house because its just.... well horribly out grown and landscaped. But would look fantastic with some love and dedication.
Its a well keep house, generally. The carpets will need to be replaced ...but other then that...its a STEAL. It rests I believe on a quarter of an acre with a pool and gazebo. There is a roof deck over looking the mountains East. 2500 sq ft. Huge carport of which we hope to turn into a large garage. great storage. Good neighborhood. Minimal crime. Should be a great place to have a family. Inspections are taking place on Monday. We'll see what happens.
I was blessed to have grown up on a large plot of land...and I've always dreamed that I too someday could offer that to my kids. It looks like it may come true. All for $179,000! It was sold for 350k a few years back. Crazy, I know. I have to admit...i am a tad embarrassed to show the front to the house because its just.... well horribly out grown and landscaped. But would look fantastic with some love and dedication.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Missed a post???click here
-
▼
2009
(193)
-
▼
September
(22)
- Im havin' Way to much fun with this
- thats our motto
- Kick
- The first scent of Autum is here
- I was afraid this would happen
- House meet Reader, Reader meet House
- New moon 1 trailer reaction video
- .......
- Quotes of Note
- Meet Gilbert!
- Daddy and Me
- Wish us luck!
- Love. It Happens.
- Thou shalt NOT have
- breathing heavily
- 9-11
- Latest listen
- uh ...yep.
- Moments
- weekend
- Im an Ar-tist!
- A bit uneasy
-
▼
September
(22)
translator
We shall build upon the rock of our Redeemer
Shoppity Bop
- Deepdiscount.com
- Dollar Tree
- Ebay
- Etsy
- Forever 21
- JC Penney
- Mervyn's
- MiaBellina.com
- Michaels
- Rave
- Ribbons and Lace
1 comment:
how exciting! Congrats! Yes, we'll definitely have to get together once Ryan is back in town :)
Post a Comment