------∞@∞--------∞@∞------------∞@∞--------∞@∞------------∞@∞--------∞@∞-------
{ By small and simple things are great things brought to pass } 37:6
-----∞@∞--------∞@∞------------∞@∞--------∞@∞------------∞@∞--------∞@∞-------

Saturday, September 19, 2009

House meet Reader, Reader meet House

Judge how you want. I like the 70's type homes. So here it is... Photobucket (it will look fantastic once its done) and here is the carport/viewing deck. we'll be getting a quote on turning this into a huge garage. :o) Photobucket just waiting for monday to come. Then well see if we'll be moving in October 28th or not.

3 comments:

Jen said...

I'm so excited for you guys!

The "Curby Clan" said...

YAY!!! I'm so excited for you. It is fun decorating your very own home.
love ya

Ben and Trina said...

I so happy for you guys it looks like a way cool house!

translator

We shall build upon the rock of our Redeemer

We shall build upon the rock of our Redeemer

Shoppity Bop

  • Deepdiscount.com
  • Dollar Tree
  • Ebay
  • Etsy
  • Forever 21
  • JC Penney
  • Mervyn's
  • MiaBellina.com
  • Michaels
  • Rave
  • Ribbons and Lace

See how many have visited me!