Ain't she a beauty? come October Im sure i'll be able to wear it. I do get cold easy...so it shouldn't be a problem. :o)
et" border="0">
Photobucket" border="0">
Photobucket" border="0">

Photobucket" border="0"> Photobucket" border="0"> My Red.(blushing)
5 comments:
LOVE IT!
Seriously, and you look so good in it.
Good seeing you today, and loved how funny the circumstances were:)
Wow,I think I'm coveting your coat. So cute! I think I would have made the same decision on such a guilty purchase.
You look adorable, very sophisticated! (I guess those two descriptions don't really go together but who cares)!
WoW!! Look at you!! Snazzy, I like
it! In my book you're right up
there with all the top models!!!
It's very striking with the black
outfit underneath. Soooo....you
finally let us in on the WOW Purchase!! You know how to prick
our interest. Love the little stand-up
ruffles around the neck. Sooo
unique!! Enjoy!!
awe, thanks everybody! you make me feel so much better about the whole ordeal. Want to hear how I did it? I worked my tail feathers off and looked what it reaped?! makes me realize, see anything is possible when you put your mind to it. at least i'd like to think so. and mom, you know just how to make a daughter feel good. luvs to you all!
Post a Comment