------∞@∞--------∞@∞------------∞@∞--------∞@∞------------∞@∞--------∞@∞-------
{ By small and simple things are great things brought to pass } 37:6
-----∞@∞--------∞@∞------------∞@∞--------∞@∞------------∞@∞--------∞@∞-------

Wednesday, September 23, 2009

The first scent of Autum is here

I can smell it in the house. I first discovered the change in smell yesterday. Im pretty sure that wind did the trick. After breakfast M asked what she always asks " Outside?" she says. Photobucket (looking on) Photobucket ..."what be down there?"... (iPhotobucket want to gobble up those cheekies) Photobucket ..."ou!"... Photobucket (what her adorable mouth looks like when she talks) ...So M and I went outside early this morning to enjoy the cool air, breeze, sunshine, shade, clouds, blue sky, and most of all, each other. i highly recommend it!

4 comments:

Jen said...

It's still too warm for me outside.
M looks too cute:)

Ashley said...

Look at all that hair she has now! She is so cute.

The Crandell Crew said...

Wow! I didn't realize how much she lloks like you! But her dad is in there too! She is adoreable! I love that top!

The "Curby Clan" said...

M's hair and outfit are so cute.

by the way you need to read
"The Hunger Games"

translator

We shall build upon the rock of our Redeemer

We shall build upon the rock of our Redeemer

Shoppity Bop

  • Deepdiscount.com
  • Dollar Tree
  • Ebay
  • Etsy
  • Forever 21
  • JC Penney
  • Mervyn's
  • MiaBellina.com
  • Michaels
  • Rave
  • Ribbons and Lace

See how many have visited me!