------∞@∞--------∞@∞------------∞@∞--------∞@∞------------∞@∞--------∞@∞-------
{ By small and simple things are great things brought to pass } 37:6
-----∞@∞--------∞@∞------------∞@∞--------∞@∞------------∞@∞--------∞@∞-------

Monday, September 28, 2009

Kick

You know when you go through periods of time where you're in a "kick"? Well this has been one of mine lately...for like 3 weeks.
Sonic Banana shakes! Funny cuz i dont even care for bananas. I mean I like banana bread but still the actual banana ain't my cup of tea. Sure, i'll force myself to eat one from time to time. After all M makes them look so good when she gobbles one down. All I know is their sonic shakes are Delicious! Its all thanks to mr. man. He started it!
and this is M's kick.
"Pea!" as she calls them.
Whos being the better example here? Hm.....

1 comment:

Jen said...

Oh, Any type of smoothie sure sounds yummy right now:)

translator

We shall build upon the rock of our Redeemer

We shall build upon the rock of our Redeemer

Shoppity Bop

  • Deepdiscount.com
  • Dollar Tree
  • Ebay
  • Etsy
  • Forever 21
  • JC Penney
  • Mervyn's
  • MiaBellina.com
  • Michaels
  • Rave
  • Ribbons and Lace

See how many have visited me!