------∞@∞--------∞@∞------------∞@∞--------∞@∞------------∞@∞--------∞@∞-------
{ By small and simple things are great things brought to pass } 37:6
-----∞@∞--------∞@∞------------∞@∞--------∞@∞------------∞@∞--------∞@∞-------

Monday, September 14, 2009

breathing heavily

You know that feeling when your heart starts pounding, a rush of heat feels your chest, fireworks are going off in your stomach, a hint of butterflies, your throat begins to tighten in order to hold back a scream, possible goose bumps form on your arms or legs, and you're unaware of the tension in your muscles?
I think that feeling is called excitement or pre-faint or utter joy...whatever it may be it hit me full force this evening! With Vengeance! I just witnessed the sequel to Twilight, New Moon. On VMA mtv's video music awards they had Kristen, Rob, and Taylor present they're up coming movie via trailer. And it made me crazy. I can't stop thinking about it. Im having hot flashes, its 2 am in the morning that Im typing this. I mean what kind of spell has this trailer put on me? OH! nough said...just take a look for yourself.
If any of you have felt one, some, or all of these feelings right along with me, PLEASE make it known. Validate me.

3 comments:

The Quilters said...

I feel it too! I'm so excited to bad you don't live in Utah, we could go see it together!

Missy said...

I hadn't seen this trailer yet! It's awesome! I'm definitely in line on opening night!!!!

The Zweifel Family said...

Ok, I didn't expect to feel it because I didn't think they did a very good job on the first film but this looks like it might be better! My stomach just did a flip and then a flop! Yikes!

translator

We shall build upon the rock of our Redeemer

We shall build upon the rock of our Redeemer

Shoppity Bop

  • Deepdiscount.com
  • Dollar Tree
  • Ebay
  • Etsy
  • Forever 21
  • JC Penney
  • Mervyn's
  • MiaBellina.com
  • Michaels
  • Rave
  • Ribbons and Lace

See how many have visited me!