------∞@∞--------∞@∞------------∞@∞--------∞@∞------------∞@∞--------∞@∞-------
{ By small and simple things are great things brought to pass } 37:6
-----∞@∞--------∞@∞------------∞@∞--------∞@∞------------∞@∞--------∞@∞-------

Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Meet Gilbert!

(I've been delaying on this post... ) Here is the newest member of our family.

ok, you caught me, im totally exaggerating. But really, we are excited to have him. M received this little guy in nursery i think a month ago and we've loved him ever since. Just about every morning as I am making our breakfast we say our good mornings to Gil(as I often call him)
As Im trying to teach M that he is a fish now she thinks his name IS Fish. But when she says it, it sounds more like "fear" with out the r. She just can't quite tact on the "sh" part. Its the cutest thing first thing in the morning.

2 comments:

Jen said...

Welcome Gilbert!
What a cute idea for nursery. I'm not sure if I would enjoy the upkeep though. Fish gunk smell grosses me out.

Missy said...

What a fun little pet. It reminds me of the movie What About Bob. His fish's name was Gil too:)Love that movie.

translator

We shall build upon the rock of our Redeemer

We shall build upon the rock of our Redeemer

Shoppity Bop

  • Deepdiscount.com
  • Dollar Tree
  • Ebay
  • Etsy
  • Forever 21
  • JC Penney
  • Mervyn's
  • MiaBellina.com
  • Michaels
  • Rave
  • Ribbons and Lace

See how many have visited me!