------∞@∞--------∞@∞------------∞@∞--------∞@∞------------∞@∞--------∞@∞-------
{ By small and simple things are great things brought to pass } 37:6
-----∞@∞--------∞@∞------------∞@∞--------∞@∞------------∞@∞--------∞@∞-------

Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Love. It Happens.

It was noon, and I just put M in the stroller after our 20 min playtime at the Mall's playplace. There I was just minding my own business, refusing those annoying persistent sales people with their carts of their products, saying "no thanks", "no thank you", sorry, not interested". Can I just have a break from them? Try as I might, being sure to steer clear of eye-contact, I stared in the wrong direction at the wrong time. Or perhaps it was the Right direction and the Right time. Either way I was forced to look past a glass window into a clothing store and looked upon the shirt that shot sparks in my stomach. I literately stopped in my tracks, body facing forward, head/eyes cocked to the right. Someone behind me had to dodge out of the way because of my abrupt stop in the mall's walkway. It was "Love" at first sight. I whipped the stroller around and floated right to the Manichean wearing the lovely article of clothing. Now I don't go for words on shirts or sayings...no not really me...but it was so simple...so right.
"All we need IS love". Isn't that the truth? Just show love to one another, give to another, be the peace maker In all things good, this is surely one.
and It felt good wearing it.

2 comments:

Missy said...

That is a cute shirt:)

Mary said...

You realize that it comes from a very popular Beatles song, "All You Need Is Love". I think it is a fabulous shirt!

translator

We shall build upon the rock of our Redeemer

We shall build upon the rock of our Redeemer

Shoppity Bop

  • Deepdiscount.com
  • Dollar Tree
  • Ebay
  • Etsy
  • Forever 21
  • JC Penney
  • Mervyn's
  • MiaBellina.com
  • Michaels
  • Rave
  • Ribbons and Lace

See how many have visited me!