------∞@∞--------∞@∞------------∞@∞--------∞@∞------------∞@∞--------∞@∞-------
{ By small and simple things are great things brought to pass } 37:6
-----∞@∞--------∞@∞------------∞@∞--------∞@∞------------∞@∞--------∞@∞-------

Monday, September 28, 2009

Im havin' Way to much fun with this

So the line between Now and Novy 20th is getting thinner and thinner. So my mind is becoming more aware and aware. I've pretty much decided WHAT THE HECK!(throw my hands up in the air) Lets go all the way! Im getting "something" no matter a new house or Not. I'll save for it if i have to. But I want to have something to look back on and say "yeah, i was apart of that craze"(referring to Twilight). Even if it means I embarrass myself or be proud of myself. So heres whats goin threw my mind.
left: hubs Right: Me Left: Moi Right: hubs
Left: Him Right: her
Aren't these awesome! I can't wait. Hubs is actually coming with me. Oh yeah, were in this together.

No comments:

translator

We shall build upon the rock of our Redeemer

We shall build upon the rock of our Redeemer

Shoppity Bop

  • Deepdiscount.com
  • Dollar Tree
  • Ebay
  • Etsy
  • Forever 21
  • JC Penney
  • Mervyn's
  • MiaBellina.com
  • Michaels
  • Rave
  • Ribbons and Lace

See how many have visited me!