------∞@∞--------∞@∞------------∞@∞--------∞@∞------------∞@∞--------∞@∞-------
{ By small and simple things are great things brought to pass } 37:6
-----∞@∞--------∞@∞------------∞@∞--------∞@∞------------∞@∞--------∞@∞-------

Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Back injury 2wk update

Well it's two weeks today since my fall and still there is pain. I don't understand it. I mean of course its lessened but its just so annoying. Oh my gosh, wrapping presents!!!!...Nightmare! Picking up Emmery, awful....functioning, ....difficult! Its always the worst in the morning and night. Mornings, because I sat in ONE position all night long and Nights, because by the end of the day's work its fed up. Im fed up. The only things that kept me going were the percocit pills...but even then I had to ration them....not like they gave me a years supply. Oh and when I say pain...i mean just lots and lots of aching and lots of soreness. Like someone took a baseball bat right to my back. No wait!, like im walked down the street and a concrete slab fell on me. Ugh! is all i can say. I feel Like I am some kind of machine and my back is locked up so friggin tight my nuts and bolts cry out it distress. For over the past week I couldn't pick up my own daughter to put her in her chair to eat...she had to make do with sitting on th floor. The past week I had to call someone(my dear sweet neighbor) to come and get Emmery out of her crib from the mornings and nap time. After the 5th day I eventually had to bring on the pain and do it while on percocit. Putting her in the crib was manageable because she was helpful. I would grab her arm while she crawled upon the chair next to her bed, hoist her onto my hip, while she reached the top of her crib and then I would kinda push her in. She'd fall onto her bed, and laugh, and apparently found it funny to get into bed that way for a while. It must have been quite the sight to see. haha ha. The bruises have finally(almost) vanished but the aches still remain. Oh man and don't get me started on sneezing...what a pain! Well everything is getting better and I constantly remind myself im not broken. Huge BLESSING! So I have to sigh and press on. Dont we all?

1 comment:

Wendi and Matt said...

Sounds like fun! We should..for sure. I hope your back is feeling better! Happy New Year! Wooohooo

translator

We shall build upon the rock of our Redeemer

We shall build upon the rock of our Redeemer

Shoppity Bop

  • Deepdiscount.com
  • Dollar Tree
  • Ebay
  • Etsy
  • Forever 21
  • JC Penney
  • Mervyn's
  • MiaBellina.com
  • Michaels
  • Rave
  • Ribbons and Lace

See how many have visited me!