------∞@∞--------∞@∞------------∞@∞--------∞@∞------------∞@∞--------∞@∞-------
{ By small and simple things are great things brought to pass } 37:6
-----∞@∞--------∞@∞------------∞@∞--------∞@∞------------∞@∞--------∞@∞-------

Sunday, December 14, 2008

My Secret Little Masterpieces

Oh tis the season for joyful little things...
Before
before...again
choice of ribbon...darling cupcakes!
The Flemings 08 ornament masterpieces by Ashley
Of course I can't take all the credit...i didn't come up with this...but now I can enjoy my own. secret little masterpieces
A Merry little Christmas...to me!

2 comments:

Koren said...

What a cute idea! You're super talented.

Jen said...

So Cute- I have seen this & i totally want to do it and frame them on my wall.
This may be next weeks project:)

translator

We shall build upon the rock of our Redeemer

We shall build upon the rock of our Redeemer

Shoppity Bop

  • Deepdiscount.com
  • Dollar Tree
  • Ebay
  • Etsy
  • Forever 21
  • JC Penney
  • Mervyn's
  • MiaBellina.com
  • Michaels
  • Rave
  • Ribbons and Lace

See how many have visited me!