------∞@∞--------∞@∞------------∞@∞--------∞@∞------------∞@∞--------∞@∞-------
{ By small and simple things are great things brought to pass } 37:6
-----∞@∞--------∞@∞------------∞@∞--------∞@∞------------∞@∞--------∞@∞-------

Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Christmas Eve with the Vinings

For those of you who don't know, Vining is my maiden name. Every year, for quite some time now, we celebrate Christmas Eve the Sunday before christmas with my side of the family. Which works out great for all the inlaws and for all of us in general.(cramming in everyone's families on christmas can be quite stressful and chaotic) The evening was great...
the food was great, (here is my cute prego sister)
(My first ever-made "snowballs" or Mexican wedding cookies.)
the entertainment was great, (sean playing squirt with Trin)
(the play)
(my sis at the piano)
the singing was great,
the presents were great,(oh yeah, thats the new Enya CD!jealous!)
(my mother received an awesome gift!)
and It was great spending time with my family( of which I only see once a month.)
And this segment is called "Emmery"...
Em bumming food off of ppl
"Hhmmm...I sure am thirsty and your drink looks delicious"
"Hmmmmm...what cha got there Jathen?...mind if I have some?"

Emmery's Talent was called "Getting your attention by screaming"

Ppl thought it was funny and especially odd to find Emmery so lively.

2 comments:

the little Vinings ; ) said...

It was a great get together, I hope that everyone else enjoyed it too! I always look forward to finding new reciepes to make and bring for the night, so that was fun for me!

Jen said...

I love Enya! I'm jealous too.

translator

We shall build upon the rock of our Redeemer

We shall build upon the rock of our Redeemer

Shoppity Bop

  • Deepdiscount.com
  • Dollar Tree
  • Ebay
  • Etsy
  • Forever 21
  • JC Penney
  • Mervyn's
  • MiaBellina.com
  • Michaels
  • Rave
  • Ribbons and Lace

See how many have visited me!