------∞@∞--------∞@∞------------∞@∞--------∞@∞------------∞@∞--------∞@∞-------
{ By small and simple things are great things brought to pass } 37:6
-----∞@∞--------∞@∞------------∞@∞--------∞@∞------------∞@∞--------∞@∞-------

Tuesday, December 9, 2008

a weekend goes by

I forgot to write about my weekend. Gee wiz, wheres my head? Friday we spent with Sean's grandmother Jeanne and Dale plus family. They will be in Australia for Christmas so we celebrated early. Here she is now holding up a chocolate mousse brownie crust pie. It was so sweet I thought I would die. But it was yummy.Emmery opening her gift from Great grandma Jeanne...
then Saturday came and daddy spent it with his sister...so Em and I went to my parents Ward party. Me stealing a kiss before the 45 min drive.
I really enjoyed the party...my home town of Laveen has acres of farmland and so the ward decided to raise a pig, plant:pumpkins, squash, zuquinne(?), cucumber, & corn...to then eat all of it for the party. The pork was tender and tasty...the corn was candy..the zuquine bread was tummy filling...but the best part of all was the pumpkin pie! Of course everything was provided by the garden...all home made...nothing compares to home made pumpkin pie. YUM! Then after an hour of listening and scrabbling with Em during their wonderful talent show it was time for Santa to visit. She didn't cry, that brave girl, but as you can see from the picture she was uncomfortable with a white bearded stranger.
Then it was off to my parents house to visit a while longer. Emmery really was tuckered out from all the running around outside and having so much fun, it was hard to get her to smile.
So thats another adventure with Mommy and Emmery!
Thanks Mom for inviting us, it was great :0)
P.S. as a mommy I was so delighted that through out the evening Emmery received compliments on her sweater. just love it!

No comments:

translator

We shall build upon the rock of our Redeemer

We shall build upon the rock of our Redeemer

Shoppity Bop

  • Deepdiscount.com
  • Dollar Tree
  • Ebay
  • Etsy
  • Forever 21
  • JC Penney
  • Mervyn's
  • MiaBellina.com
  • Michaels
  • Rave
  • Ribbons and Lace

See how many have visited me!