------∞@∞--------∞@∞------------∞@∞--------∞@∞------------∞@∞--------∞@∞-------
{ By small and simple things are great things brought to pass } 37:6
-----∞@∞--------∞@∞------------∞@∞--------∞@∞------------∞@∞--------∞@∞-------

Tuesday, December 2, 2008

She ain't as quiet as she seems

I could hear her at it again...jabbering on about something. So I asked Emmery what she was talking about in the other room...so she told me...and now you all have the privilege to hear it as well...crank up the volume...its hilarious! oh and please excuse her lack of attire...it gets hot in her room during nap time so I just leave the bottoms off.

Can you believe how they learn to communicate! It makes no sense of course but its fun to witness.

3 comments:

Jen said...

Thats too funny!
Katelyn is totally not talking that much.

Jen said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Ashley said...

That is hilarious I've never heard her say anything before. Love it all !!

translator

We shall build upon the rock of our Redeemer

We shall build upon the rock of our Redeemer

Shoppity Bop

  • Deepdiscount.com
  • Dollar Tree
  • Ebay
  • Etsy
  • Forever 21
  • JC Penney
  • Mervyn's
  • MiaBellina.com
  • Michaels
  • Rave
  • Ribbons and Lace

See how many have visited me!