Christmas eve was swapped this year. We enjoyed it with Sean's family. A delicious Manicotti (?)and Lasagna dinner was made. Unfortunately for me, I had the smallest piece on the planet. But Emmery loved it along with her broccoli and carrots. Then the kids got to open one present. Sadly, I can't remember what Emmery opened..oh well...she got so many things I can't keep up.
We relaxed into a very casual laid back Christmas Eve, talking and watching the kid's talents. We sang songs ...ya know...the usual. Remembered what christmas is all about. OH I forgot to mention, Sean did an improve song..." O, Holy Night". It was right on as usual. 
Good job babe! Emmery wanted some spotlight as well...so she jumped right in and begged him to hold her.
Then came treat time. I brought Blue sparkled rice crispy treats.
Emmery enjoyed her first one ever!

No comments:
Post a Comment