So the story goes that we had to leave my parents house by 11am to get to Sean's mom's house.
I was bummed we didn't get to stay longer with my parents considering that we barely started presents at 8am and were done by 10.30. Didn't give us much time to make and eat breakfast. but anywho, so the highlights are:
Sean received an awesome new Driver....he can't wait to use it.

Serena his sister received a Digital GE blender from us...they were very excited!
Some of us pitched in together to get Nancy(MIL) a bike.
We got Rachel and Rob movies galore...they were quite excited as you can see
And I got an Abercrombie sweater...which is now my favorite sweater! Thanks R&R!
And Emmery mostly enjoyed playing with Ryan her other boy cousin.

But she did get a great many things...especially more BOOKS! Which she and I are really excited to receive. Thx!
No comments:
Post a Comment