------∞@∞--------∞@∞------------∞@∞--------∞@∞------------∞@∞--------∞@∞-------
{ By small and simple things are great things brought to pass } 37:6
-----∞@∞--------∞@∞------------∞@∞--------∞@∞------------∞@∞--------∞@∞-------

Friday, December 12, 2008

Pictures of the Day

1st: what happens when I forget to take off a rodium ring at night...i get a horrible itchy reaction 2nd: My christmas decor 3rd: then added some greenery 1st: What happens when you "stop and take a look" at Anthropologie 2nd: You find your "adoring" family letter ornament and with 30% off you can't say No. 3rd: A great addition to 08's Christmas tree 1st: 08' Christmas Tree...ahh...delightful 2nd: Emmery's First Christmas stocking..great buy...$1...soooo sweet. 3rd: 2 photo albums for $5 but I had 50% off coupon so really only 2.50$! Michaels Note* I had a wonderful time Christmas shopping with my MIL nancy last night...I just find it so interesting when I see people fork out hundreds of dollars at one time. I gasp! Its so foreign to me...i have to sporadically buy things...I can't wait for the day when i can do it like her. BTW...if you still need wonderful stocking stuffers, go to Michaels...they have a huge selection of STUFF..$5, $3, & $1. I love that I get to do stocking stuffers this year! 1st: My new favorite clothing line: women, men, and kids-babies...Of course its expensive but wait for the deals and then its awesome! 2nd: My wanna-be fireplace...so i guess our TV will have to do.

1 comment:

RandiSue said...

Holy Cow. let me pick my jaw off the floor.
You had me a Rhodium.
I am in shock. Rhodium is the worlds most expensive metal. More expensive than platinum. I think it is going for about $4500 an ounce right now.
I am impressed that you own rhodium.
But who'd a thought you would be allergic.

translator

We shall build upon the rock of our Redeemer

We shall build upon the rock of our Redeemer

Shoppity Bop

  • Deepdiscount.com
  • Dollar Tree
  • Ebay
  • Etsy
  • Forever 21
  • JC Penney
  • Mervyn's
  • MiaBellina.com
  • Michaels
  • Rave
  • Ribbons and Lace

See how many have visited me!