Yesterday was a very good day. Especially in comparison from the day before. My mother came over to spend some time with us, today. I am glad she is able to visit at my request. We had previously decided that we were going to go shopping for a Christmas dress for Emmery together. It was very fun looking at all the cute dresses at Burlington coat factory. Gotta go there more often...way cute clothes!!!!! We found an adorable dress with polka dots, now however I would love to show you but would rather keep the suspense alive till the eve of Christmas. You may visit back then. :0) Now as I was scanning through the huge selections when my eyes caught a glimpse of a sweater. I pulled in off the rack and immediate fireworks shot off. I fell in love with a kids sweater. Nervous to see the tag I was quite relieved it was only 6.99! Of all the cutest sweaters in the world...it was only $6.99!
I showed my mother the sweater and she seemed to like it, hesitantly. But I didn't care...I was in love with it and would buy it...i know..i know..i shouldn't because Christmas money wouldn't arrive till the 15th. But could I really wait till then? Could I really bare 10 days of sleepless nights worried the sweater would be bought? NO! So with my passion and determination I bought the sweater, of course not debit, ...Credit please.
Later in the day after Emmery's nap I had her try it on...and of course it was just as cute as I had imagined. Don't you just love that???When your expectation is met or exceeded? Such a wonderful feeling. Wish it would happen more often than not.
Well, to get on with it, after I was taking if off of her from a night walk I noticed the tags still on it. As I was cutting it off I happened to notice the 'original' tag...MSRP said $30.00. I was shocked at first then I laughed. I hadn't even noticed its original price before now. It just goes to show that Sean was right all along...I do have expensive taste.
luvs :0)
P.s. I caught her on camera showing how excited she was to wear it...watch below
1 comment:
I LOVE shopping for my girls, it brings me such joy to see so many adorable clothes. However, Ryleigh no longer lets me buy "adorable" purely comfort for her.
Post a Comment