------∞@∞--------∞@∞------------∞@∞--------∞@∞------------∞@∞--------∞@∞-------
{ By small and simple things are great things brought to pass } 37:6
-----∞@∞--------∞@∞------------∞@∞--------∞@∞------------∞@∞--------∞@∞-------

Monday, December 8, 2008

Steppin' Up

When I hear "Ward Librarian" I think of a scene like this...
Now now calm down, I mean no offense to the little old lady. But its true, I am now offically called Ward Librarian. Dun, dun, dum!
At first I was brought into the church library as the assistant librarian...but due to the previous librarian having health issues, was released and I took her place.
so WATCH OUT my fellow members/visitors...theres a new Librarian in town...oh yes, the term "Ward Librarian" will no longer feel like this above picture. I am changing things up 'round here. Yup, I even got the keys this time. I love the feeling that Im in charge. So I shall take charge and do my best to help with the paper, the crayons, the pictures, the chalk, the scriptures...etc.
Here she is...your new ward Librarian:

3 comments:

Jen said...

Ha Ha! I would love that calling-seriously!
p.s. good luck w/ the molar:)

the little Vinings ; ) said...

Good luck with that!

Callie Thurell said...

I was the librarian in my old ward. I hated not being able to make it to all the classes but it was a great way to meet everyone. It really is the center point for everyone to visit

translator

We shall build upon the rock of our Redeemer

We shall build upon the rock of our Redeemer

Shoppity Bop

  • Deepdiscount.com
  • Dollar Tree
  • Ebay
  • Etsy
  • Forever 21
  • JC Penney
  • Mervyn's
  • MiaBellina.com
  • Michaels
  • Rave
  • Ribbons and Lace

See how many have visited me!