------∞@∞--------∞@∞------------∞@∞--------∞@∞------------∞@∞--------∞@∞-------
{ By small and simple things are great things brought to pass } 37:6
-----∞@∞--------∞@∞------------∞@∞--------∞@∞------------∞@∞--------∞@∞-------

Monday, December 29, 2008

Here comes Santa Claus

First waking up... then excitement fills your soul. Christmas is past the room door, down the hall, round the corner and awaiting our presence with its presents

We arrived late in the night at my parents home. To our surprise ppl were still up, visiting with my parents. But the usual continued...get emmery's crib ready, make bottle, rock her to sleep, hush the noise down the hall, and lay her down for her 2nd Christmas nap. Sean and I slept in the same room as Em which we found out later was a big mistake. There was a water bed in the room and everytime we moved in our sleep She would russel in her bed. Well at about 4.am she awoke from my movement and began to cry. We gave her the bottle which she refused and after a tug of war we gave up and let her come into bed with us. She played and talked and laid on our heads, picked at our faces, and lounged where ever she pleased. Finally 6am approached when we almost considered just staying up and opening presents...but to our surprise she fell asleep on my arm next to me. I wondered what we would do since I told my mother we would get up by 7...but was too tired to care and soon fell asleep myself. So 8am comes round and I feel the sunlight creeping into the bedroom. Time to get up!

Emmery shyfully awoke, presents galore that couldn't fit in the picture, and stockings stuffed.
Emmery starts to get the hang of it but soon resorts back to her cool stocking stuffers.
Happy girl
Emmery digs her new Einstein laptop!....opening stuff is fun!
Priceless smiles and pretty dresses Emmery's First almost recognized really odd Christmas!
Mommy's new Clock! Long awaited Sleeping Beauty...and snowflake awesome socks!
Lets not forgot Mommy's cool new CAMERA!!!!!!!
and my cool new "Dick Tracy" Shoes! I love em!!!!!!!
Sean is so sweet...he gave me my Camera early so that I could learn how to use it by the time Christmas came. I got it like two weeks advance...ain't he thoughtful. Go ahead...you can say it....Im spoiled! Apparently he'd been saving up for it...thats why we were so broke for a while! haahah all my doing. Oops!
I didn't think I'd actually get it....it was just an idea i was playing with.
Daddy got great jeans, work out equipment, and even a sandwedge...(no not sandwich.)
A very Merry Christmas it was. Thanks Mom and Dad for sharing your Christmas with us

1 comment:

Jen said...

Wow, you guys were spoiled. What a great Christmas!

translator

We shall build upon the rock of our Redeemer

We shall build upon the rock of our Redeemer

Shoppity Bop

  • Deepdiscount.com
  • Dollar Tree
  • Ebay
  • Etsy
  • Forever 21
  • JC Penney
  • Mervyn's
  • MiaBellina.com
  • Michaels
  • Rave
  • Ribbons and Lace

See how many have visited me!