------∞@∞--------∞@∞------------∞@∞--------∞@∞------------∞@∞--------∞@∞-------
{ By small and simple things are great things brought to pass } 37:6
-----∞@∞--------∞@∞------------∞@∞--------∞@∞------------∞@∞--------∞@∞-------

Monday, November 24, 2008

Crafts n' such

Picture no. 1: A wonderful simple Christmas countdown I made from a pizza tin, with ribbon, vinyl letters, and reindeer magnet.
Picture No. 2: An adorable "12 days before Christmas" themed booklet with a scripture, song, and story for each day to read aloud till christmas eve.
Picture 3-4: A small photo album $2
Inside filled with A-Z pictures of things to help build Emmery's Vocab.
R is for Rock...and S is for Shoe....Of course they had to be useful things and usually one syllable.
Pictures were made by me through powerpoint or scrapblog and I had them printed at walmart for $3.21
Total came to $5.21! Cheap, creative, cute and helpful. Emmery likes to look at it.

2 comments:

Jen said...

I love the ABC book- so cute!

the little Vinings ; ) said...

Super cute ideas! I love them all, you'll have to share some more ideas as you find them... I like doing similuar things for eden... well and my home too!

translator

We shall build upon the rock of our Redeemer

We shall build upon the rock of our Redeemer

Shoppity Bop

  • Deepdiscount.com
  • Dollar Tree
  • Ebay
  • Etsy
  • Forever 21
  • JC Penney
  • Mervyn's
  • MiaBellina.com
  • Michaels
  • Rave
  • Ribbons and Lace

See how many have visited me!