------∞@∞--------∞@∞------------∞@∞--------∞@∞------------∞@∞--------∞@∞-------
{ By small and simple things are great things brought to pass } 37:6
-----∞@∞--------∞@∞------------∞@∞--------∞@∞------------∞@∞--------∞@∞-------

Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Laws of Change

We can't change anyone but ourselves
We can't change our past
We can't always get our own way
We can't always get others to do what we want
****
We Can change ourselves
We Can change our future
We Can change the way we feel
We CAN change the way we react
Courtesy of The Attacking Axiety and Depression Program
On a lighter note... we can always change our Hair do!!!
Before Check this out....Im getting HBO!
AND.....................
After New hair do + Me = Happy Girl! Yayyyyyyyyyyyy-ness!
Thanks Jenilyn aka. stylist
480-306-4411
Epic Salon

8 comments:

Erna said...

You look beautiful!!!!!!!

Callie Thurell said...

Two things:

1) Your hair is amazing!!!! It's beautiful!

2) How is the program working out for you???

Koren said...

Very cute, I've always wanted to be blonde

Ashley said...

I love it Ashley!

Jen said...

You look beautiful!

I'm afraid to ask how much you paid- Girl! You just need to come to me- I rock! & I'm a whole lot cheaper.

Loric said...

Wow! You look HOT!! Love the new "do" and the quote too.

MM said...

Hey, it looks very flattering on you. a mature yet young fun look for you. I have always wanted to try streaks like that, good going!

Wendi and Matt said...

I love it! MODEL!

translator

We shall build upon the rock of our Redeemer

We shall build upon the rock of our Redeemer

Shoppity Bop

  • Deepdiscount.com
  • Dollar Tree
  • Ebay
  • Etsy
  • Forever 21
  • JC Penney
  • Mervyn's
  • MiaBellina.com
  • Michaels
  • Rave
  • Ribbons and Lace

See how many have visited me!